comment to review:

Spam from my own email address?

Aol #176221
AOL actually has paying customers? WOW!

You are better off closing down that AOL account -- I don't know of anyone that uses AOL anymore nor that would pay for their horrible service. AOL is old school, get with the times and head on over to GMAIL. :p
comment to review:

Good luck cancelling your membership

Melaleuca #175695
It is absolutely absurd that a "Wellness Company" causes it's consumers so much stress over something that should be so simple. One should be able to call and cancel their account/order over the phone. You should not have to provide them with letter after letter and phone call after phone call. I am in the process of canceling my account also and I sent in a letter on the 9th, the representative called me today and stated they had everything they needed to cancel my account but she acknowledged along with me that I had forgotten to sign the bottom of the letter. Although all of the proper information was given, I had to sent out yet another letter, with my signature, stating that I would like my account closed. The letter I sent along with phone verification was not enough. So now they have two letter, phones calls, and an email that states I would like my account closed. The she had the nerve to throw in that if they did not receive my second letter by the 25th, my auto ship for the month of August would still be sent and my credit card charged. What a horrible way to run a business. To make a consumer go through so much trouble for such a little thing.
comment to review:

Do not even go to the party

Melaleuca #175515
They do make it so difficult to cancel your account. You have to send in written notice, including your name, address, account number, reasons for canceling your account, and a written signature. Do NOT forget to sign it. It also has to be received by them, before the 25th or you still get your auto ship for that month and they charge your account. Their products are good, most of them, as I only had a few I did not like. But there are so many companies now that have jumped on the Eco friendly band wagon that Melaleuca products are no longer comparable in pricing to those of retail.