Ceramic Pro - They do not honor their warranty, lost $2000.

Update by user Jun 22, 2018

They don't have tweeter, block all negative comments on FB(above), do not reply to emails. They are subsidiary of NanoShine - Asian company with terrible reputation. I wish i knew all that before paying.

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2018
I bought a new car and decided to protect it with so-called ceramic coating. I made a choice to use Ceramic Pro based on their (btw misleading) advertising. They recommended a certified installer. Paid for Gold package with life time warranty - $2000. Picked up my car in terrible condition from a storage filled with garbage, that installer called "garage". Installer promised to fix it but did not have any product at the moment. He used every drop of it on my car but still was not enough. On my request Ceramic Pro inspected the work and concluded that the coating should be redone. I claimed my warranty but there is no response to my emails. Over the phone they told me that I should sue their certified installer. The installer meanwhile is still certified and advertised by the company. My attempts to post questions on FB were blocked and deleted. I suggest - stay away from this brand.
ID
Service
Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating Service
Pros
  • Website looks good
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Quality
  • Covering up fraudulent partners
Reason of review