Shapermint - I will tell you when I call in

Wanted to return the items I purchased, there is no support in there bras get anyone on the phone nor can I get a refund label I do not recommend this company Can not even get anyone on the phone

User's recommendation: Run you will not get your money back can’t even get a return lable.

#2081848

We’re sorry we can’t provide a phone number right now, Belinda. But we are working hard to see what we can do in this department, since we understand it’s important to be able to talk on the phone sometimes.

Don’t worry, we're more than happy to be of help here.

Message us your order details, and we'll see to your request the soonest we can. Send them here : https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260442

ID
Cons
  • Refund policy is a lie
  • No customer service at all
Preferred solution
Full refund

Shapermint - Can’t get a return label

Do not want this product I dont like the way it fits, I have been hung-up on, they never sent a return label I will report this company to the better Business bureau, they are a shady company in my opinion who doesnt want to send me a return label.

User's recommendation: Run these people in my opinion do not want to give me a refund label.

#2081851

We didn't mean for you to feel this way, Belinda. Allow us to make things right and see to your request.

Please send your order details directly to : https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260442 and someone from our team will get back to you the soonest time possible. We appreciate your patience.

ID
Cons
  • Dont stand behind satisfaction guarantee
  • Cant comunicate to costumer service
Loss