Fountain Hills Dental Center - AVOID DENTIST MARSHALL W. HANSON OF CHANDLER, AZ

Hanson is a young small girlie type guy that needs to go back to dental school because he must have passed his training with a D-. Bad workmanship, and doesn't know what he is doing and takes forever. Claims 100% guarantee of his workmanship, it's a lie, been there. Makes statements that are absolutely untrue, argues with you and does not stand behind his inferior workmanship. Hanson missed some crucial basic training knowledge. Avoid Marshall W. Hanson on 3930 S. Alma School Road, Suite 6, Chandler, Arizona 85248, 480-222-****. Hanson way over charges for his quality and competency. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Marshall W. Hanson does not practice in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey he practices IN CHANDLER, ARIZONA

FYI: Marshall W. Hanson practices in CHANDLER ARIZONA NOT MT. LAUREL NEW JERSEY

I agree with Melonie above. Not sure who this person above saw but it was not Dr.

Hanson. Dr. Hanson was kind, professional, and solved some issues I have had with my teeth for years, caused by dentists who were incompetent. I now take my wife, and my children there.

And have referred friends who all are completely satisfied with Dr. Hanson and this office.

I could not disagree more with this comment above. Dr.

Hanson was kind, thorough, and took more care with me than any dentist I have been to in years. He totally and completely changed my life with his skillful craftsmanship on my troubled mouth and teeth. I would advise anyone out there to go to Dr. Hanson.

He is honest, has deep integrity and my smile is out for all to see for the first time in my life.

Thank you Dr. Hanson and your staff at Fountain Hills.

View more comments (3)
ID
#193495 Review #193495 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas