PC Telemarketing USA Bad Lead Provider

Pricing was good, they of course promised everything. I was going to get 50 leads a day, not even close.. The most they ever sent me in one day was maybe 10, all horrible and not in the states we provided, and either they did not have a job, hung up on us right away, or was always something. Very disapointed in everything, I have called John Pohl several times with no response to any of these issues. I stated very nicley to provide me what my contract stated you would do or refund me back my money that I sent. He stated he did not have the money to give back. So far I have been hearing the same things that I hear all of the time, they will be over. My order I placed should have been completed, not even close and the company is too unprofessional to call there clients back until you issue a fraud report on them from your bank account. Also, they do not replace bad leads like they say they do or refund anything, or fill there order's as promised. I have since had to place another 6k order to another company that has been great but I am hurting majorly from this bad experience. DO NOT USE THEM! YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.
ID
#193475 Review #193475 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia