Travel2Be - Terrible customer service caused me to have to shell out an extra $800 to get back to the states

I was permitted from boarding my flight to Madrid because the manager at Iberia would not allow me to wait for my covid results in Madrid which is allowed according to the Spanish Health website. When they would not assist me in rebooking my flight I called the agency who was also unhelpful. She even hung up in my face after I asked her to explain why she wasnt finding any flights when I could see them listed at the airport. Because of her ignorance I had to rebook with Ryan air to Madrid and Air Europa to Miami. Additionally, I had to shell out extra for hotel accommodations, taxi, and food. Not to mention the extra charges on my cell phone for calls. This customer service is unacceptable. And I'm seeking $800 for neglect and terrible customer service.

User's recommendation: Do not book with this agency. If something goes wrong they will not have your accommodate you because they already have their fee.

ID