Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Monthly charge that I am not aware of

I am very disappointed in this company. I still can't communicate with them. I had to close my bank account to stop the withdrawal of $4.99 each month. This has been going on since May 2021. I last ordered April 2021. Did not authorize any monthly charge for this amount. My bank only allowed me to go back 3 months, October, September, and August 2021. I lost May, June and July. Obviously, I'm not impressed.

User's recommendation: Don't bother.

#2080196

So sorry about the monthly $4.99 charge on your account, Eileen. Seems like you were subscribed with the Shapermint Club membership.

We have ways to cancel this and stop the payment. Simply send us your e-mail address here https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15979346 and we'll have this sorted out.

ID
Pros
  • No pros
Cons
  • Everything about this company
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Monthly charge that I am not aware of

I have not been able to reach them. Still don't know what the monthly charge is for. So I called my bank.
#2076726

We’d love to talk to you over the phone but phone lines aren’t available right now. Don't worry, you can connect with our team on this link https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15979346. We're here to help.

ID
Cons
  • Could not get a-hold of anyone