Worldcore - Money locked up for months

I opened a Worldcore business account and it briefly worked OK until they had problems with their bank and had to stop making transfers. I was patient, even though we had a lot of money tied up. Finally they announced they could make transfers again but every time I try they make more requests which seem designed to stop the transfer happening. I couldn't transfer to my own account because it wasn't in the company name (well duh, if I had a company account I wouldn't have needed Worldcore). I transferred to another company and was asked to provide an invoice, which I did. Now I'm being asked to provide recent utility bills for all the company directors. Even though we had to provide details when we set up the account. I guess the next thing is I'll be asked for is a reference from my third-grade teacher. Seriously... this is no way to run a business account. I have other accounts at other banks which don't require this every time I make a transaction. It's not possible to run an account that way. I had been giving them the benefit of the doubt but this is the final straw. If I ever get my hands on the money it will be the last time I have anything to do with them. Be warned.

This is not truth, i use a Worldcore business account and everything good. Do u have screenshots?

ID
Product
Worldcore Account
Cons
  • Difficulty and deceit
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$20000
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered