Verified Reviewer

Clear Choice - Bad company

Update by user Oct 16, 2021

After all the complaints, nothing has happened, I have been complaining since 2 days after my surgery in May of 2019

Update by user Oct 16, 2021

I have been complaining for 2.5 years with no luck on a resolution, just to be told that I would have to spend more money to get it resolved in the new state that I just moved, or I could fly back to the state that they were done in, Unfortunately the state that I had them implanted in would not do anything about the problem then, I have complained for 2.5 years.

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2021
Totally Pissed Off with this company. Two years ago last may I spent 56K to have full implants of 8 implants to This day and from day one my bottom lip and tip of my tongue is completely numb. When I get up in the am my bottom lip is cherry red..I complained every time I went in.. Kept promising I would meet with the surgeon, never happend. Then moved from the state I had them installed in, to find out the new state called me and let me know that I needed to pay them $250 for my cleaning unless I went back to the state where they were implanted and then it would be free. What a joke. Really, I should have stayed with dentures. I would love to join this lawsuit.

User's recommendation: dont trust them.

ID
Service
Clear Choice Dental Implants
Cons
  • Waking up and feeling my tongue being sutured
Loss