Call me back

Gallagher Bassett #1500224
They just want you to give up and go away.Retain an attorney ASAPGo to the doctor ASAP if you have not already.Call them every day until you get an attorney.Do you know who the case manager is?Call Back every day I'm going to have a good time writing 50 word's here.I need to write the 50 word's here so you can get my message.Get some legal action against the company and join the class action lawsuit against the evil company....I have to write 50 word's here so that you get my message.Get medical care and get an attorney ASAP because you are going to need anything and everything to help you
comment to review:

Worst workers comp adjusters lies lies lies

Gallagher Bassett #1500214
Interview the attorney like your life depends on it

Tell me whats going on

Gallagher Bassett #1500204
If you don't have the best workers comp attorney already hired you definitely need to get one ASAP.Ask lots of questions when you interview attorney.Many are lazy and don't want to do anything let alone go to court on your behalf to get your benefits started.Research and interview the crap out of the attorney otherwise you will have to start from scratch.Good luck and let us know how you are doing.Thier tactics are for you to go broke and go back to work.They will schedule an IME and not tell you about the appointment.They will deny a surgery that is needed to keep you out of a wheelchair.Get a great attorney and if in the first week the attorney does nothing get rid of them right away.

None and Void

Gallagher Bassett #1500157
Did you finally get your claim settlement?This place loves to watch working people go broke.Just terrible

Robbery experts!!

Gallagher Bassett #1500152
OMG.I believe that this place is capable of just about anything.

I declare war

Gallagher Bassett #1500149
Is there anything you can do for them forcing you to s settlement?

Gallagher Bassett #1500145
How are you doing?Absolutely terrible how a group of people can treat other people so terrible.Wait until it happens to one of them.I hope you are doing better.Class action lawsuit?
2 0
1 reply
Worker comp is exclusive remedy. You can not sue.

Gallagher Bassett #1500141
That is absolutely terrible.It will suck for them if you further injure yourself at work.That's exactly what happened to someone I know and he now needs major surgery.Please consider joining in on a class action lawsuit.

Gallagher Bassett #1500134
Class action lawsuit.I'm in
2 0
comment to review:

GALLAGHER BASSETT SERVICES, INC. - Improper denial or delay in settlement of a claim.

Gallagher Bassett #1500127
Any payment on your claim?I am sorry for what happenedThis company is going to be hit hard for the wrong doing.

Gallagher Bassett committing fraud stand with me

Gallagher Bassett #1500121
It's been 5 months for me and no pay..Congrats on getting a payment

Gallagher Bassett committing fraud stand with me

Gallagher Bassett #1500120
Class action lawsuit will get thier attention.

Gallagher Bassett #1500065
I'm in!They scheduled an IME and didn't notify my attorney.I have a new attorney and this evil place said oh I would have paid him if he didn't miss the IME.Bs it's been 6 months and no pay .I need major surgery.Class action lawsuits against the evil company
3 0