Verified Reviewer

Amazon - 2 package I didn't receive

I had 2 order. I pick a Amazon Hub Locker, so I thought it was Hub Locker. The driver call me about one of my order which he was kind to do a courtesy call. The second package was left there. So I know I want see it. I call customer service to see what was going on, which she did an excellent job. She found out it wasn't a Amazon Hub Locker. She cancel my order with a refund and for me to reorder. Which I was find with that. This is where my problem is. I go to reorder to find out one of my items which was $29.99 is now $34.99. Now I want nothing. I am *** off because it wasn't my fault but a miss understanding with my delivery.

User's recommendation: Driver need to call customer when the location is not a Amazon Hub Locker.

ID
Preferred solution
I would like to get my order at the same price when I purchase it the first time. I will not reorder unless I get it for the same price. I am getting a refund it just the price of one of my order went up.