This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Etsy - Difficulty with package

I was not happy with how many emails I had to send in reference to my package and when it would be delivered. Finally it was stated it was delivered through an email but it was not because I was home all day waiting for it to come. I did what was told to me by Etsy, checking neighbors, checking with the post office and checking for a notice that might have been left but there was nothing. The post office told me they never had any such order, when in fact Etsy told me that was how it was being delivered. Finally, 2 weeks later I received the package. It was delivered to another house not even near my house and the person brought it to me.

User's recommendation: My order came from China. If I would have known where it was coming from I would have never ordered it. It’s not easy to find out where your order is coming from. Very deceiving.

ID
Pros
  • You can buy a product quickly
  • Good service prices products
  • Cute items
Cons
  • Dealing with someone from a foreign country
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Etsy - Not receiving package

I felt like I was getting the run around but in the end I finally received my package 2 weeks later than was stated to me. It was not Etsys fault it was the postal service delivering to the wrong address that was no where near my house. We have been having issues with our postal service in our neighborhood. The person it was delivered to brought it to my house.

User's recommendation: I was upset because I was dealing with someone in China and the communication was a bit difficult. When ordering from a company it is hard to find out where your product is coming from and I was not happy that it took many emails asking where my order was even before it was actually shipped.

ID
Rockledge, Florida
Pros
  • Good selection of items to choose from
Cons
  • No live person to converse with if needed
  • Not being able to talk with someone