702 Autocare - Stay away from 702 Auto Care

Same as everybody else on this string. I dropped my 1992 Dodge Stealth off to have a rebuilt engine installed on 7 June. After two months, and numerous assurances that they were making progress, I had my wife go down to the shop (I'm deployed) with a couple of guys an lo and behold they hadn't even started on my car. They asked for $1200 to purchase the motor and they never ordered it. To make matters worse, Tony, their "shop manager" tried to tell the guys that went with my wife that a Nissan block was the same as a Mitsubishi block. (The Dodge Stealth uses a Mitsubishi motor.) We'll see if I get my money back. I'm doubtful, but I'm currently deployed so filing suit isn't an option for me right now. To make matters worse, I'm PCSing to another location, so I won't be coming back to Nellis anytime soon. If anybody is actively litigating against this company, please drop me a line at sincitystealth@***.com. If possible, I'd like to join the suit.

Just to let everyone know I was able to get my money back. I told them that I would sue even if the cost exceeded my original deposit and my wife stayed on them. I'm "only" out two months and got a lot of aggravation for my time, but at least I got my money back.

ID
#192463 Review #192463 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Doha, Ad Dawhah