Interview Scam

Look me up and feel free to contact me for a good discussion without stepping out of bounds in the first line:
www. linkedin.com/in/danieldannenmann
6 0

Interview Scam

I did go. Out of curiosity... I did my research about the company before I went but i wanted to see how they would attempt to "hook" people. It was shameful to say the least. "Cattle call" doesn't begin to describe it.
I am happy for you that things have worked out for you. - Then again, making money at the expense of others (NOT helping others) is not everyone's cup of tea. Glad that it is working for you. It's not working for 99% of the 1,300 comments this little blog has had.
5 0

CLASSIC! :-)
You have to know that the people who are contacting all of "us" are being paid when the "candidates" they call actually show up for the interview. For them, this is nothing but a numbers game: Contact as many people as possible, give their phone speech, get off the phone and on to the next call... So I am not surprised by what has happened to you.
But it is funny, right?? :-)
5 0

Hello to all!
First an foremost: A Happy New Year 2016 to all on this blog.
It has been 5 1/2 years since I posted my original "complaint" here and I continue to be amazed at the amount of traffic this little blog gets:
33,000+ views and close to 1,300 comments...
I am glad that the above continues to be helpful to all who are being contacted by Bankers. My advice continues to be NOT to go and NOT to waste your time.
Wishing all job seekers a successful 2016. There are MANY legitimate positions out there, working for reputable companies which will allow you to actually feel good about what you do. Good luck with your job search and CONGRATS for saying NO to Bankers! :-) Daniel.
11 0
2 replies
Just got my call today. .... and found your article... I live in Baltimore. It just seemed fishy to begin with....