Professays.com review

First time I ordered custom essay on professays.com about ten month ago. It was eight page essay on *** marriage. I have been surprised by the quality of the paper and it was not needed to make any corrections to the paper. I ordered six papers for now and I'm satisfied with what I get. They revised one of my essays in three hours when I need some amendments to be done. One of the essay I ordered has been written in seven hours and it was written from scratch. Customer service is good as well as writers. I can always check the status of my orders.

I try to use this professays several time. They are terrible.

They offer to do your assignment in 6 hours and does a terrible job.

I try to use them again to see maybe they need more time but they did not even start the assignment and requesting payment when I already paid. :( :cry

Dear Emltowens,

It is not true that you can't contact the Company directly. You can call our 24/7 customer support any time 302-351-****. This phone number is available on every page of professays.com Also can can chat with our representative or email us your concern.

Please reply with your order number and we will check this information.

The experience you share in your comment can not be true with us because our Quality Assurance check all the inquires. Most likely you have ordered with different company.

You can try our our services with huge discount of 15% for your first order and share your true experience here. The discount code is FPE15OFF.

Dave,

QA Manager

The ProfEssays Team

This company provides the worst Service. I received a report that a second grader could have written better.

I received an F grade for the report and this SORRY company would not reimburse my money back.

There is no direct point of contact, once they have received your money..beware of this company...it is a rip off.

Don't use Professays. It is waste of time and money. You are not getting 100% customer satisfaction and they are just asking you for more money....

How did you check the status of your order? I have tried to phone them and contact through their live chat.

Unfortunately, they didn't get back.

Simply ignored. The only way to contact them is email, but they reply when they want.

View more comments (4)
ID
#192209 Review #192209 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Kiev, Kyiv