comment to review:

Reporting a person who called me in a bad manner

WhatsApp #2078640
Just insult him, tell him it is way too small.

Employment

Sheetz #2078632
I have reported your childish rant to your employer. They have informed me that they will locate you by finding out your ISP address and fire you as you are breaking the terms and conditions.

Server issue

Texas Roadhouse #2077224
hif

Server issue

Texas Roadhouse #2076757
With the way you behaved I doubt you will be missed. If they read this I am sure they will have a party and celebrate you and your friend not returning. Most likely the manager hung up on you because you were rude. People do not hang up on polite and nice people. Only rude people.
3 0
1 reply
Burma Paw
#2077224
hif

Discrimination by amazon

Amazon #2076755
You both do not get it do you. Why not cry discrimination when things do not go your way. It is a lot easier than admit that you were not qualified for the job. Yeah it is wrong and cowardly. But why admit you are not good enough for the job when you can be a coward and lie and claim you were discriminated against. This person has a huge ego and thinks he or she is better than everyone else. When they do not get the job they feel like they were entitled to they claim discrimination. It spares them from knowing they are losers and not qualified for the job.
3 0
comment to review:

I need to speak with sheets corporate manager immediately I feel discriminated against

Sheetz #2076185
You are basically getting food for free. Why are you complaining? If you and your husband were not lazy and had jobs neither of you would be using food stamps. You cannot use his food stamp card and he cannot user yours. This is not discrimination. The only difference between you and your husband is he is too lazy to get out to the store and buy food. Why not use your own card since you both get freebies? Your name is not on your husband's card so that is why they cannot allow you to use it. Not exactly discrimination.

Terrible service

Home Depot #2076179
I agree for every unhappy person who will boycott Home Depot, there will be an equal number to boycott Lowes.
comment to review:

Slow service and inaccurate orders

Dunkin Donuts #2076177
If you could communicate in proper English they would not mess up your order. Learn to be more patient. You are old enough to drive, not two. Maybe you can help speed things along and work there?

Manager cursing

Dollar Tree Stores #2076071
You should also learn how to treat people. You should not treat him like he is your slave just because he works in retail. He would not have closed the door on your face if you had been civil. He would not have cussed at you and told you to leave if you were civil. You caused your own embarrassment with your smart mouth and banging on the door. I hope you have your own behavior on video as well. Had you kept your mouth shut this whole situation would have been avoided. I do not know how your parents raised you. You have no business going in the office.
1 reply
susanna u
#2076082
Not that it is any of your business but he went into the office to talk to the associate. He first ignored me when I knocked on the door. He finally opened it. One of the other customers told me I was being rude.. I told her to mind her own business. When he opened the office door he was real rude to me. He told me that he was talking to his associate and he would deal with me when he was done. He acted like I was his child and he was my father. He told me to stop interrupting. Then when he came out of his office his associate checked for the ballons. I told him all he had to do was step away from his office for ten seconds. the customer comes first. I admit I cussed at him first. Then he told me to leave. I hurt banged my hand against the door, and he said he would call the police. If he had helped me the customer right away he would not have had this situation. Also the door was not fully closed, it was only partly closed. So when I opened the door, because he was being unprofessional he refused to help me. He only needed ten seconds then he could go back to his associate. He is not the only one with an attitude problem. The associate that was with him also did. She told me they had no more ballons but only to get rid of me. Then some of the people in line had attitude problems.
comment to review:

Store in Conroe was pushing me to apply for their finance

Ashley Furniture #2076062
This person can barely type in proper English. This whole review lacks proper punctuation. Trust me this is no doctor.

Worst Customer Service - Never fly with Air Canada

Air Canada #2076059
Their name is not your business, and just because you id not get your way does not mean that you were treated rudely.

Complain

Air Canada #2076057
Better not say anything negative about this child, or she may accuse you of being the agent. All she does is lie. Then she gets her friend to post about her imaginary friend Kevin.

Ad customer service

Burger King #2076054
That being said, they are right, your English is poor. Just look at your title and it will explain it. You do not know the difference between ad and bad.