Junior Reviewer

DeLaney and DeLaney Attorneys At Law - Kathleen Delaney ndianapolis lawyer Delaney & Delaney inapropriate and unethical

Kathleen Delaney Indianapolis lawyer Delaney & Delaney inappropriate and unethical. Kathleen Delaney of Delaney & Delaney our opinion, absolutely twisted and beyond unethical. I would like to know what kind of lawyer tries to abandon a case on a client that has a dying child? How insanely crazy and pathetic is that, is that not absolutely disgusting? So be very careful when selecting a lawyer. Do all your homework and realize that you can screwed, at any time. If you have money invested in your case, you can lose that as well. There are many reputable lawyers out there but unfortunately, there are many ruthless and disingenuous lawyers out there too, be careful!

Yikes!!!

Yes , still want to puke from dealing with Kathleen DeLaney. What a horrible, awful lawyer experience.

I still think the behavior of DeLaney & DeLaney was malpractices. Absolutely horrible.

View more comments (1)
Center, Indiana
Cons
  • Unethical tactics
Bad quality

Marks and Klein - Steven Keppler Marks & Klein

Marks & Klein my opinion dishonest and unethical. I would never recommend Marks & Klein for legal representation. They are proven liars and in my opinion, Marks & Klein can't handle a legal battle. Steven Keppler was part of the legal team that handled our case. My opinion, he was terrible. This I realized when I found out I was being lied to about things going on the case that Steven Keppler kept from me, which is absolutely ridiculous. Marks & Klein also had trouble with simple discovery issues and I was informed that he also taunted lawyers on the other side. Steven Keppler, Marks & Klein in my opinion couldn't fight a good fight with any attorney. I was and still am very dissatisfied with Marks & Klein and their legal representation. There are many lawyers out there, do your homework before retaining any lawyer. I would never and could never recommend Steven Keppler or Marks & Klein. Marks & Klein has recently been sued for malpractice, breach of contract, Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Professional Negligence. They are being sued by a former 7-eleven franchise. We feel screwed by Marks & Klein.

Like I said, Steven Keppler and Marks & Klein Red Bank New Jersey in my opinion are unethical. Marks & Klein is being sued by a former 7-Eleven franchisee.

Service
Marks And Klein Legal Service
Cons
  • Dishonesty
Bad quality
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Pissed consumer takes down honest report regarding Jeff Buhr 1st Source Bank

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for leaving a review on our site.

Please see our responses marked as "Customer Support" below.

1. Pissed consumer takes down honest report regarding Jeff Buhr 1st Source Bank.
[Customer Support] We checked our records and see that you have already posted a review with the same content about 1st Source Bank: https://1st-source-bank.pissedconsumer.com/jeff-buhr-1st-source-bank-201808251338435.html
If the same article or comment is reposted on Pissed Consumer several times, PissedConsumer.com may classify such posts as spam and remove duplicate entries.

2. Does pissed consumer take money to remove reports? Seems so.
[Customer Support] We do not and never have taken any money for unpublishing content from our site.

For more legal information, please visit https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

You are welcome to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com or legal@pissedconsumer.com, should you have any questions.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Service
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Removing real reports
  • Customer support
Taking down real reports
Junior Reviewer

Pissed consumer takes down honest report regarding Jeff Buhr 1st Source Bank. A report was published about 1st Source Bank being sued. The report also mentioned that Jeff Buhr 1st Source Bank decisions later affected a family dealing with cancer.

The report also said..

Jeff Buhr is the Chief Credit Officer of 1st Source Bank. According to depositions and documents, he made certain decisions in regards to floor plan accounts within the bank. I am of the understanding that Jeff Buhr was involved with the decision to hold back UCC statements and or filings. This was done even though there was no business being conducted with the bank. That malicious, dirty action then caused significant problems.

Holding back the release of UCC's is a violation of the law. More importantly, it *** with the livelihood of a family. This in turn made many things difficult. When you hurt a family with their earnings, this I feel to have been malicious act, you cause problems. Then when the same family has a Cancer diagnosis and their health coverage is compromised, there is more Suffering.

Why hide this report. 1st Source Bank is being sued for their actions. Does pissed consumer take money to remove reports? Seems so.

Jeff Buhr 1st Source Bank

My experience with 1st Source Bank made me feel abused and violated I have witnessed first hand , the behavior of 1st Source Bank. 1st Source Bank has employees that lie and literally plot to destroy customers while discussing to hit them with baseball bats. This bank in my opinion, dishonest, unethical people. Litigation is pending in Indiana. The litigation is about 1st Source Bank's egregious behavior. Nastiness in addition to holding back UCC statements. This was in my opinion a malicious act. An act of an ungodly individuals. My opinion, anyone that would participate in such a malicious act would be individuals that do not believe in Jesus Christ. Based on documentation one of the individuals that was involved with the UCC process was Jeff Buhr of 1st Source Bank.
#1719912

Stupid

I have read depositions about this case and I think Jeff Buhr and 1st Source Bank are manipulating game players. Since I indeed have first hand knowledge about this Bank and the family in which it interfered, I think they did make a cancer battle terribly more complicated.

View more comments (1)
South Bend, Indiana
Cons
  • Not releasing ucc
Malicious behavior