Verified Reviewer

GoodRx - No refund

I received some refund money but not all of it!!! They still owe me $179.82 and dont want to do anything to resolve this matter. I am getting in touch with the BBB. They helped me before in less than 3 days!!!

User's recommendation: Beware.

#2075947

Hello Sherry, we are truly sorry to hear about the trouble you have experienced with our services. We have now refunded all charges, and sent you a follow up email to the address we have on file.

Your banking institution will process the refunds within 7-10 business days.

Feel free to give us a call at 888-799-2553 if you have any further questions or concerns. We are open Monday-Sunday, between the hours of 8AM and 7PM CT.

ID
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Loss

Verified Reviewer

GoodRx - Refund

I spoke with a rep. around sept.28th. Since then i have spoken with ar least 3 reps. The last one was Roxanne. I had 29 mos. of refund due me since i didnt use the card. So far i received 11 emails stating the $9.99 refund for those 11 mos. The 18 others i never received by email. Those were put under a different card but not a different checking account. The reason being our bank changed names . They changed our mastercard to a visa card. Roxanne is trying to tell me that even though they went back to that mastercard # they should still be in my checking acc. Never received them nor did i receive any emails about the refund of the other 18 mos. I sent message to Good RX last wk. with no respond. I dont want to contact the BBB. But if it isnt resolved i have no other choice. Please someone get back to me. Thank You,Sherry Ross
#2075945

Your banking institution will process the refunds within 7-10 business days.

ID