Lg Electronics India - Worst experience with LG Washing Machine service (INDIA)

Hi, Our Washing Machine PCB was damage due to high voltage and we logged a complaint with LG service center (SHREE TECHNO SERVICE, HYDERABAD - INDIA) four weeks back, but till date, they are not able to fix the washing machine and claiming part is not available. I would like to as LG why are they selling washing machine if they are not able to provide spare parts for their product. I would suggest all that DON'T BUY LG WASHING MACHINE.

Me too. I wish I never bought a washer from the them.

Customer service reps are incompetent and rude. Washer broken for 2 weeks and have no idea when it will be fixed.

Product
Lg Electronics T8532Hfdt5 Washing Machine
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Samsung Electronics - Samsung S8Plus is not been service by local vendor

I bought Samsung S8 Plus from BellCanada in Toronto to use in Saudi Arabia. While doing OS upgrade battery went dry and upgrade was terminated. since then my mobile is failing to upgrade. We did all hard reset by no luck. We took to Samsung service center in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and they REJECTED to service since it was purchase from Bell Canada. We were so annoyed that we bought Samsung product and if Samsung is not accepting they product to service then we shouldn't buy a product which doesn't provide international service in this world of Globalization. I'm sure Apple or any other mobile vendor would provide me this service irrespective of my purchase of product.
Product
Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 8 Plus Cell Phone
Pros
  • Easy to use
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Toyota - No professionalism to rectifiy my suspension problem

Recently I met with accident in which airbags got inflated and tire hit badly to footpath, due to which voice from suspension start. Whenever car move to any low lying area or take bumps it makes annoying sound. I gave my car to Toyota workshop for complete repair, as it was insured and under warranty. Toyota workshop did only replace airbags but didn't repair that suspension sound. I told them that still there is voice coming from suspension, they react as if they didn't know that issue. Then I gave them about 3 times to repair same problem but every time they did some tweak and sound disappear for a day and then come back. Being a company owned workshop I thought of excellent service and state of art service, but it was all negative, still I am suffering same sound from suspension and they are say please do visit us to rectify and repair that for you. Toyota service in Saudi Arabia is completely useless. Mohammed Irfan ( I own Fortuner 2008 Model) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. +966544****47

Hello Team,

I am really very upset on the kind of service I have been getting from Toyota, Riyadh in the past one week.

I had booked a Corolla GLI from Olaya Branch on 24-April-2014 and I was promised the get the car in 4-5 days and here I am today calling the sales rep 2-3 times everyday to just get an update with no luck.

The only reason I choose to buy the Toyota was , I have been using this car all across the globe (as I work for IBM and have been in every corner or the globe) and found the customer service superb. I have been let down by the service I have received in the past one week and now I am stuck as I was told that I even cannot take back my booking.

I hope someone sees my note and reacts and respond but the way it has been going I believe no one in Toyota bothers about these complaints or notes.

I would definitely not recommend anyone to buy a Toyota specially from this Branch. Regards, Ketan Goswami 054300****

Toyota Saudi recall my car again...and Mr. Ahmed Amin (Service Manager) gave full dedication and under took repair under him.

Now the problem is rectify and My Fortuner is running smooth...

Thanks you very much 'Toyota Saudi'

Regards,

Mohammed Irfan.

View more comments (1)
ID
#191855 Review #191855 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Riyadh, Ar Riyad