IN MY OPINION AND FROM WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING ME, CURESELF.COM IS CLEARLY A FRAUD BECAUSE I PURCHASED AND ORDER JULY, 21ST 2010 AND RECIEVED AN ORDER CONFIRMATION 5 MINUTES LATER AND TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER PROVIDED TO FIND OUT WHEN MY DELIVERY WOULD COME. I CALLED THE NUMBER PROVIDED AND IT WAS AN AUTOMATED VOICE MESSAGE SAYING LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP OR OTHER TIMES IT WOULD SAY THE CUSTOMER YOU ARE CALLING IS UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT PLEASE TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN LATER IT WOULD SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT FINALLY SAYS LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE BEEP. I LEFT SEVERAL VOICE MESSAGES WITHOUT RECIEVING A SINGLE RESPONSE. I LEFT SEVERAL EMAILS WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE RESPONSE AND I REALIZED IT WAS A FRAUD WHEN I FINALLY LOOK INTO IT AND SAY ANOTHER COMPLAINT BOARD A CUSTOMER WROTE THEY DO NOT SHIP OUOT PRODUCTS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND I CLEARLY LOST $128.00 US AND I SUGGEST YOU DONT FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS. SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY CURESELF IS NOT A LEGIT OR TRUSTWORTHY WEBSITE.

They first emailed me back saying they will pay for postage for me to return my products but later retracted it and worse; not only do they want me to pay to mail back, they want to charge me a $25 restocking fee. Absolutely horrible after sale service and lack of integrity. Never ever buy from them ever again!!!

WORST STORE TO BUY FROM! After I had made a purchase on this website I called the phone number to add something to my order.

It went straight to a voicemail. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

After not receiving my order after 2 weeks, I went to the address listed on the website because I live in Vancouver and it is a law office. Cureself uses a FAKE address so that they cannot be found!

Buyers beware of this website!

It's Theresa, While what i stated above was clearly my Opinions and Comments on my Experiences involving this company. It did take me awhile to finally get in touch with someone Cureself company finally did issue me a full fefund after some time. If you have any furthur questions or comments please email me on my personal email of tramclam@***.com

View more comments (2)
ID
#191784 Review #191784 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia