Verified Reviewer

Aspen Dental - Ripped Off

Original review updated by user Oct 07, 2021
I knew something was up as soon as I went in for periodontal disease treatment and they didnt numb me whatsoever! Root planning and scaling is a painful procedure! But that definitely isnt what they did to me, just what they wanted to charge me. And their tactic of making me open a Care Credit Card BEFORE my treatment date made it so that even though I challenged them on the price after service, technically I had already paid and now I have to fight it out with Care Credit to get any form of compensation. My incident was early September in Virginia, to the tune of $1766 for one periodontal disease treatment (in actuality just a regular tooth cleaning with an antibiotic gel finisher). Big yikes!

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs, because of the cost.

#2081224

Yep, you had the classic Aspen periodontal scam. Join the crowd of thousands of patients. Next time ask friends and colleagues for recommendations of honest and competent independent dentists.

ID
Pros
  • Front office staff ok
  • Nice clean office
Cons
  • You dont get what you pay for
  • Payment before treatment but no refund
Loss