Insulin Out of Stock

Banfield Pet Hospital #840582
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns, and we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can help?
While Banfield and PetSmart do partner to deliver high quality veterinary care, goods and services, they are separately owned and operated. I am also passing this information along to PetSmart to make sure they are aware of your feedback.

Not all are the same

Banfield Pet Hospital #838697
Hi Temple74 - We're so sorry for the trouble you went through trying to get your pet's medication. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we hope that you see fit to reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can speak with you more.

BANFIELD IS FRAUD.. HORRIBLE SERVICE.. FALSE EXPENSES

Banfield Pet Hospital #838691
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are so sorry for your experience and we hear your frustration. If you would like to provide us with any additional information or speak more with us please reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Died A Painful Death

Banfield Pet Hospital #837084
Hi Anonymous - We're so sorry for the loss of your pup and we hear your frustration with our hospital. Thank you for bringing your situation to our attention. If you see fit and have any additional concerns, please reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com.
comment to review:

Banfield Killed my Sweet Dog...

Banfield Pet Hospital #837080
Hi Missing_Rosie - We're so sorry for the loss of your Rosie and want you to know that we are thinking about you during this difficult time. Thank you for taking the time to bring your situation to our attention. If you have any additional concerns or questions, when you are ready, please feel free to reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com.

Killed my dog!!!

Banfield Pet Hospital #837077
Hi jae 1406 - We are so sorry about your family’s loss and we empathize with you during this difficult time. If you have additional concerns that have not yet been addressed, please reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com. Again, we are sorry for your loss.
comment to review:

Veterinarians DO NOT COMPARE NOTES!

Banfield Pet Hospital #834443
Hi Anonymous - We apologize for your visit to our Naples hospital, but thank you for making us aware of your concerns. If you could please reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com we would like to speak with you more in regards to your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

Having to pay the Wellness Plan after my dog has died.

Banfield Pet Hospital #828285
Hi Sandra - We are so sorry for your loss and are thinking about you during this difficult time. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for the lack of care and understanding you have been shown by our staff and we would like to speak with you further to address your situation. At your convenience, please contact our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com. We look forward to hearing from you.
1 0

I would not trust them!

Banfield Pet Hospital #823736
Hi Anonymous - We apologize for your experience and we are working to locate your records based on your comments on Facebook.
comment to review:

Took my dog for a regular exam and rabbi shot

Banfield Pet Hospital #823377
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We are so sorry for the lack of care you and your pet were shown by our hospital and apologize for the trouble you went through. If you see fit, could you please contact our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can help? We look forward to hearing from you.

Dog died

Banfield Pet Hospital #823371
Hi Anonymous - We are so sorry for your loss and want you to know that we are thinking about you during this difficult time. Thank you for bringing your experience and concerns to our attention. We truly appreciate your honest feedback. When you are ready, and if you see fit, please reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Incompetency/misleading practices

Banfield Pet Hospital #822996
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We are so sorry for your experience and we hear your frustration. If you see fit, please contact our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can further discuss your recent visit. We look forward to hearing from you.

Lost appoinment

Banfield Pet Hospital #821030
Hi Anonymous - We're sorry for the miscommunication over the holiday, and we understand your frustration. We'd like to speak with you directly to learn more about what happened. Could you please give our Client Advocate Team a call at 877-500-2288, so we can deliver a proper apology?

I'm really astonished

Banfield Pet Hospital #809942
Hi car0linaa - Thanks for taking the time to write this review. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns. Could you please call our Associate Relations Line at 503-922-5153 or email ARTeam(at)banfield(dot)net? We look forward to hearing from you.
1 1
comment to review:

Banfield Killed My Cat!!!

Banfield Pet Hospital #773787
Hi wspost1979 - We are sorry about the loss of your cat, and our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. When you are ready, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information regarding the care that your cat received at Banfield. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com? Again, we are so sorry for your loss.
1 reply
While I have read horrid things about Banfield clinics at least you have the dignity to wish to address a complaint. The Vet who gave my sweet cat 68 mg of baytril to be taken orally daily and who knows how much in a shot has refused to speak to us since we initially contacted her at the end of August. We now have to separate complaints the SVB and have had her served for civil court. We are thousands in debt and left with a little box of ashes and some footprints.

Leg amputated

Banfield Pet Hospital #768039
Hi Anonymous - After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can locate your records and assist you? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

They basically let my dog die, and I'm still being charged 50$ a month

Banfield Pet Hospital #757886
Hi Anonymous - We believe that we have addressed your issue via another review platform. After receiving your contact information, we have escalated this situation internally. Someone should be following up with you soon. Thank you again for letting us know and we apologize about your experience with us.

comment to review:

Vet assistants not properly trained

Banfield Pet Hospital #757879
Hi slogan - I understand your frustration, and I am truly sorry that your experience at our Atlanta hospital was unsatisfactory. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to get more information.

Though you are no longer a current associate, we encourage you to also address your concerns directly through Banfield’s People & Organization team (P&O). While we appreciate your feedback, we are limited in what we can do to address these concerns when submitted online. Banfield has an exceptional support system for our hospital associates, and in order to address concerns, we need feedback in a format that can be escalated appropriately. Again, we encourage you to contact the Associate Relations line at 503-922-5153 or ARTeam@banfield(dot)net.

Wilkins Rly
I bet you would like for me not to place my feelings here..........good luck with that.
comment to review:

Unsatisfactory experience at Banfield Pet "Hospital"

Banfield Pet Hospital #752679
Hi Anonymous - As mentioned on your previous review, we would like to help you. To address your specific concerns, we would appreciate it if you would call our Client Advocate Team 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com.

Uneducated staff

Banfield Pet Hospital #732411
Hi Anonymous - Thank you very much for bringing this situation to our attention, and we are very sorry about the loss of Aurora.

After reading your review, we are hoping that you see fit to reach out to our Client Advocate Team so we can look into this situation further. Please do so by calling 877-500-2288 or emailing cat(at)banfield(dot)com. Again, we are deeply sorry for your loss and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to hearing from you when you are ready.

Emergency service

Banfield Pet Hospital #718230

To address your specific concerns, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call our Client Advocate Team 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com.

Manager with an Attitude

Banfield Pet Hospital #686050
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and I am sorry about your experience with our employee.

We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand what happened? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Banfield Pet Hospital Woodbridge - 4 hour wait with sick dog

Banfield Pet Hospital #682231
Hi debby8560 - We are very sorry that you and your dog had to go through such a stressful situation at Banfield in Woodbridge. Thank you very much for your honest feedback regarding your customer service and wait times. After reading about your experience, we would like to speak with you directly. Could you please reach out to our Client Advocate Team toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand how we can improve overall service? Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

comment to review:

Cat died still had to pay monthly payments

Banfield Pet Hospital #681809
Hi Anonymous - Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Could you please reach out to our Wellness Plan Relations Team at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net so we can understand how we might help in this situation? Again, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry for your loss.

BEVERLY HILLS PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY

Banfield Pet Hospital #679438
Hi bedford_va - We are very sorry for your loss. Our hospital leadership team attempted to contact you last month, but unfortunately, the number we have on file has been disconnected. Could you please give our Client Advocate Team a call at your convenience at 877-500-2288?

Most sincerely, The Banfield Team
1 reply
I have no proof of what you did to my dog. I should have taken her to another vet. I believe you overdosed to cause her heart to stop. I was never told of the $500 additional cost of of reviving her. That's how you operate, you create suffering for profit. Her eyes were non responsive, she was in a coma or dead when you had me come into the exam room to talk with her and pet her on the head. Of all the reviews I have read there are a lot of overdoses. My daughter's cat was overdosed 10 times in Charlotte. I was given hope then all of a sudden you said she would not make it to an emergency hospital. At this point I should have been told I could take her home. You sold me euthanasia, and even tried to sell me cremation. I'll bet you got a commission from that, what goes round comes round.
comment to review:

Vet made my dog suffer more

Banfield Pet Hospital #679422
Hi Anonymous - We are sorry about your family’s loss of your Akita and we empathize with you during this difficult time. When you are ready, please contact our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can discuss this matter further. Again, we are sorry for your loss.

comment to review:

Banfield and Firstshield -Don't use either.

Banfield Pet Hospital #679394
Hi Anonymous - I'm sorry about your experience at this Banfield hospital. I understand your frustration and am sorry you and your dog went through such a stressful situation.

1 reply
If a company had policies that put the Client first in the FIRST place and performed h withtrue customer service you wouldnt need a hindsight Client Advocate Team in the first place. Who has one of those?

Cremation

Banfield Pet Hospital #675096
Hi klhreh - Our thoughts are with your family during this difficult time and we apologize that you have had to go through this tough situation. After reading your feedback, we would like to learn more about this situation when your family is ready. If you or your son could please contact our Client Advocate Team at at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com at your convenience, we can work to gain more information. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Ridiculous ordering process

Banfield Pet Hospital #675089
Hi bluigapeach - We are very sorry you had this experience surrounding your order from Banfield. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback. After reading about this situation, we would like to learn more. Could you please contact our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com at your convenience? We would like to try to assist you further. Again, thank you for letting us know and we look forward to hearing from you.

Misdiagnosis Caused Death of Dog

Banfield Pet Hospital #672700
Hi texasdeb - We are sorry about the loss of your dog. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information regarding the care that your dog received at Banfield. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com? Again, we are so sorry for your loss.

2 replies
To the banfield "team": I have no interest in contacting a phone # where I just tell you what happened and you forward it to the same people who caused the death ofy dog. Banfield plays the "cya" game . You find ways, even if you have to lie, why it is the client's fault. Get out of the animal business, you are a disgrace

Mrs.Kurt

Banfield Pet Hospital #670875
Hi Anonymous - We are so sorry about the loss of your dog, and we empathize with you during this difficult time. I’m sorry that the plan did not meet your expectations, and we apologize that there may have been a miscommunication or misunderstanding in the commitment required of the plan. Please contact our Wellness Plan Relations Team again at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net to see if there is any way that we may be able to assist you. Again, we are sorry for your loss.

comment to review:

CAT WORSE NOW THAN IT WAS......

Banfield Pet Hospital #669833
Hi bobe - After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can help improve your experience? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Banfield Cape Coral A Big Rip Off

Banfield Pet Hospital #666736
Hi – Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, and I hear your dissatisfaction.

We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. When we don't hit the mark, we truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand how we can improve?

Your satisfaction and your pet's health are of the utmost importance to us. We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

comment to review:

Misdiagnosed my dog...too many times...almost caused us to put him down

Banfield Pet Hospital #664550
Hi Anonymous - We're sorry that you are unhappy with how our Client Advocate Team works. Please note that we try to give hospitals a chance to resolve concerns first, and we expect all hospitals to discuss the concerns with the client with the hopes of resolving any issues. We're sorry that you are still unhappy, but please feel free to call us again to discuss your experience in further detail.

Cat check up

Banfield Pet Hospital #658523
Hi Anonymous - We are sorry about your loss of your cat and we empathize with you during this difficult time. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information regarding the care that your cat received at Banfield. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com? Again, we are so sorry for your loss.

comment to review:

Banfield is a scam.. they do not care about your pets and only want money

Banfield Pet Hospital #657122
Hi htx777 - Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry you were not satisfied with your experience at our Bay City hospital and would like you to please share your concerns with our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com. Thanks very much again for your feedback.

Heather H Jxi
Dear Banfield,

I did contact customer service in writing several times and over the phone. However, all they said was that I owe them money for the platinum plan from over 2 years ago. I cancelled the plan due to the negligent care that my dog received at your clinic in Bradenton FL. He was not even treated. Ironic the only thing customer service was concerned about was trying to poach more money from me... which is exactly my point! By the way, 2 years ago.. I went through all this and spent hours on the phone and was told this was resolved and that I was released from the plan... only to find out recently that you had still listed me flagged in the system. It is FRAUD to charge for services you fail to provide. I am now just trying to warn people to avoid the same mistake I made. If you look online, you will see thousands of complaints almost identical to mine and yet you continue to do nothing about it. I know you are aware that you are scamming people, but you clearly don't care. That is probably why you have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau and most consumer groups. I strongly suggest you start really listening to you customers. You are the most unethical businesses I have ever seen. FYI it was not the Bay City hospital.. it was Bradenton and Palm Coast Florida.
comment to review:

They don't know what they're doing!!

Banfield Pet Hospital #649000
Hi Anonymous - After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can better understand what happened? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Service

Banfield Pet Hospital #648997
Hi RPeters410 - I hear your frustration, and I’m truly sorry that the plan did not meet your expectations. I know that you have already been in contact with us, but the Wellness Plan Relations Team will be able to best address your concerns. They can be reached at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net.

comment to review:

Sheperd died from tumors not valley fever

Banfield Pet Hospital #648994
Hi Anonymous - We are sorry about your family’s loss of your dog. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information regarding the care that your dog received at Banfield. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com? Again, we are so sorry for your loss.

Lack of Consistency

Banfield Pet Hospital #645555
Hi Anonymous - I understand your frustration, and I am truly sorry that your experience at one of our hospitals was unsatisfactory. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to get more information.

1 0

Will Only Tell You What You NEED To Here

Banfield Pet Hospital #642576
Hi Anonymous - I’m sorry that the plan did not meet your expectations. I hear your frustration and would like the opportunity to further understand your concerns. I am hoping that you see fit to contact our Wellness Plan Relations Team at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net to talk with us about your experience.

comment to review:

Incompetent vet led to death of puppy

Banfield Pet Hospital #623064
Hi ladyinpink8 - I'm very sorry that your puppy is no longer with us. I was able to locate your records, and the Client Advocate Team has tried to call you several times using the information that we have on file. They would still like to speak with you, so can you please give us an alternate phone number to contact? You can also reach the Client Advocate Team directly by calling 877-500-2288.

comment to review:

Banfield, Terrible place to take your pets.......

Banfield Pet Hospital #620182
Hi MISH65TOO - We are very sorry for your loss. We would like to speak with you when you are ready. Please contact our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or cat(at)banfield(dot)com.

2 replies
Courtnay Aur
To Bainfield Client advocate Team, I am not sure what there is to speak to you about, both my cats are dead..... There is nothing Banfield can do to make up for that, or bring back our pets. Yet, we still receive reminders in the mail telling us it is time for us to schedule appointments for them. We have asked repeatedly to remove our names and address from your records yet just last week we received another post card asking us to call to make an appt for our pets. REALLY???

Mish65too

Banfield killed my dog

Banfield Pet Hospital #620177
Hi devoracala - We are very sorry for your loss. We would like to speak with you when you are ready. Please contact our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or cat(at)banfield(dot)com.

4 replies
Michelle M Las
*** Banfield! They dont care about our "loss". All they care about is making money! Hate them so *** much for killing my little Missy! Then they deny all responsibility and handed me a bill for over $300! They can shove their bill right up their ***!
comment to review:

Place is full of rude people

Banfield Pet Hospital #620109
Hi Anonymous - After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit. To address your specific concerns, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com.

comment to review:

DEATH OF A HEALTHY 2 YEAR OLD DAUCHSHAND...WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?????????????????????

Banfield Pet Hospital #607339
Hi Jax - As I mentioned on your previous post, we are very sorry for your loss. Our Client Advocate Team would like to speak with you when you are ready, so please give them a call at 877-500-2288.

Anesthesia Alarm!!

Banfield Pet Hospital #604184
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and I am so sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience.

We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand how we can improve overall service? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Mylasia Nwh
There are thousands of complaints about Banfield and their dangerous protocol. Never, ever take a pet to Banfield....they are grossly incompetent. Read all the reviews on several sites....and BEWARE of BANFIELD!

Pet Grooming at Banfield Pet Store and Hospital

Banfield Pet Hospital #604049
Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience.

While Banfield and PetSmart do partner to deliver high quality veterinary care, goods and services, they are separately owned and operated. I am passing this information along to PetSmart's grooming service to make sure they are aware of your feedback.

Banfield Killed My DOG

Banfield Pet Hospital #602176
Hi Anonymous - As I mentioned on your previous posts on Facebook, we are sorry that Spike is no longer with us. The Client Advocate Team would be more than happy to speak with you again if you would like to give us additional information. Your comments have already been passed along to the local hospital leadership team, and they will be following up with you directly. Again, I am sorry that you are going through this difficult time.

Animal Cruelty

Banfield Pet Hospital #601523
Hi Princess2823 - We apologize that you were not happy with your experience at our hospital. I know that you have already contacted our company, but I am hoping that you see fit to reach out to our Client Advocate Team to see if there is any way that we may be able to assist you. If you have any concerns that have not yet been addressed, please contact them by calling our toll-free number 877-500-2288 or emailing cat(at)banfield(dot)com.