comment to review:

I started my journey with GBA

Gastric Bypass Alternative #1511219
Don's formula is awesome. To reduce your weight you will not get any better way than Gastric Bypass Alternative invention by Don Karl Juravin.

Gastric Bypass Alternative #1511218
1 reply
Ah,Don’s formula is NOT awesome at all...there is no formula. The goop is just silica and fibers with some food coloring. His pills are just repackaged vitamins and nothing more. This is all hype and nothing else. I know because I bought it and tried it. I did not lose weight with this junk. I lost weight without it. I cannot believe you write this stuff...oh wait a minute, you are paid to.

Gastric Bypass Alternative #1510025
It does not worked for you does not mean it is not good. You must have done something wrong.There are over 80,000 people who have benefitted from the DON KARL JURAVIN great invention.
2 replies
This most funny reply and good informations. Please give more informations as I would like to be great success like the TragicCrab. Where do I go on the FaceSpace to see these most great revalations of this weightloss miracles ?

Gastric Bypass Alternative #1509546
I got amazing results. You must have done something wrong in using the products.
comment to review:

I gained the double of my weight

Roca Labs #1509136
DON KARL JURAVIN saved my LIFE.I lost 78 Pounds in 3 months.You should follow the instructions to get great results.
comment to review:

Juravin’s products are nothing more than a scam...beware

Roca Labs #1509134
2 1
comment to review:

GBA, My Doctor told me to throw it in the garbage

Gastric Bypass Alternative #1496150
Well can you show the complaint you made?I guess you didnt as the results are awesome.
1 reply
Tragiccrab, I would be happy to show you the complaint and the recorded calls where they threatened me. What is your email address?Jenny

Good GBA customer care

Gastric Bypass Alternative #1493814
I am a happy customer of DON.DON KARL JURAVIN SAVED MY LIFEIf this is a fake review you should see the Facebook group of Don Karl Juravin https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lost100You can fool 1, 100 people not 73,000+ peopleJOIN US TO LOOSE WEIGHT!