Aspen Dental - Was not happy

Upper teeth removal and dentures. I have never had a more uncomfortable dental procedure in my life. Then the problems started with my sinuses, I know they did something wrong, but was told differently. Had to see an ear nose and throat doctor and my primary care physician after Aspen was of no help. The problem is coming back after a year since procedures. They are overpriced, add things that are not really needed, and over bill you. You need to read everything very carefully before you commit, they are slick. Please do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. I wish I would have done more research and not got sucked into the *** adds.

User's recommendation: Please in all sincerity do not go there for anything.

#2075988

The first step in any healing process is acknowledgng your mistake. Which was: being flimflammed by the lying Aspen ads.

Now, for the next step.

Will you choose another grubby corporate owned clinic? Or will you wise up and find an honest, independent dentist who owns his practice to help you?

#2075838

You learned the hard way: any crook can claim anything in an advertisement. NEVER to to any health clinic owned by a corporation instead of a physician or dentist.

View more comments (1)
ID
Hempfield, Pennsylvania
Cons
  • Horrible work
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution