Acai Berry - don't order it!

I too fell victim to this Acai Berry scam. It has taken me five days and over 8 frantic calls to get this finally under control. I have learned that absolutely nothing is free in this world. I have had to lose time at work to make all these phone calls and had to cancel my credit card. To be honest, the little legal window noting you will be charged the $87.47 every 30 days didn't appear on my screen when I placed the order! I immediately noticed it after the order was placed and tried to cancel the order that moment but they said it was too early and not in their system. This company was the same one that has affected the other consumers who posted comments - out of Hollywood, Florida and doing business transactions out of Panama! Please note they are going to keep charging your account these small little "international" charges such as $2.62, $1.49, .12 cents thinking you won't notice which will add up big time for them since they are doing it to all of us! When I called to dispute these unauthorized charges with them it was like talking to a wall because they say the only two charges should be $87.47 and $3.87. The $87.47 hit my account in only 8 days time. I did finally get them to reimburse me the $87.47 and oh, guess what?! They did it in just 3 days! Please don't give up. I pushed it so far that they finally transferred me to a supervisor. I think this helped me get my credit back quickly. They will tell you that "you are talking to the right person" when you ask for a supervisor, but you really have to push it to the limit and not give up. My next step is I am going to the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint with them officially against this company.

:cry Don't order it says if you cancel in 14 day no charge then they charge you at day 7 when you call they tell you that you had only 10 days when you say you charged me at 7 days they say oh I mean you have an 8 day trial. The site changes everyweek so don't delete you email or you won't a a number to call and you can buy the same product at walmart for $11.00.

SO PLEASE DON"T ORDER ONLINE GO TO THE STORE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. DON"T ORDER and have the headach I just went through!

ID