map-marker Cumming, Georgia

Red Robin - Customer service

Terrible day to be a veteran at red Robin. First off, I cake and spoke to the manager at this place in *** GA. Told him I'm a vet and that I am unable to find there but could I get it to go. The manager said hold on, instead of making a decision on the issue I told him about. After 15 minutes he came back, I said hello hello and the phone got hung up there end. Really. So I wrote the Resturant and they sent a email basically saying sorry dine in onku. OMG I am not happy. In the last 3 years I have no problem with getting it to go and now have this happen to me. I can't believe this. Consumer beware of this place.
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Management
Poor customer service
Guest

This is a nice action by the restaurant to say thanks for your service. Here's the deal though, private businesses have the right to give you something nice on their own terms.

If it says dine in only, it means dine in only. If the free kids meal is valid dine in only, then me and junior are dining in. If you do not like their terms, refuse the gift.

Stop feeling entitled to things on your own terms, and get over it. I respect your service to the country but I do not feel entitled to bow at your feet.

Home Shopping Network - Buying a new computer

Updated by user Jun 10, 2018

They have informed me they don't carry warranty, it wasn't in the fine print though

Original review Jun 09, 2018
I purchased a new Dell insperion about 2 months ago about a month ago I noticed my sound was sounding distorted. And that my computer seemed slow. About 2wks ago I called up dell and they helped me, I thought, by using the internet to connect with my computer. After they were done they says it was fixed abd if I wanted more help I could post over 200.00 for they special service. I didn't and days thank you. Now, here we are 2wks later, still show and still distorted sound. Ugh! So I contacted HSN and told them all about it and they basically said sorry, your out of luck. That it didn't have any Warrenty from anyone. I told them but I'm still paying it off, they still said I did not buy the extended warranty and they could do anything, after only 2 months, what the *** I am so upset that they sell crap.. Damn. Buyer beware..
Bad quality
Guest

What is the manufacturer's published warranty period ? Not HSN.

Dell. "Extended warranties" are extraneous trash and usually not worth the cost of the paper. But the manufacturer does have a stated period in accordance with UCC standards as long as the item was purchased through authorized channels. This needs to be handled correctly, in writing and served via Certified Mail return receipt requested providing you are still within the manufacturer's warranty period.

Waste no more time. Do not call.

map-marker Cumming, Georgia

Mellow Mushroom - Service

Just went to mellow mushroom pizza on memorial day this year at the collection of Forsyth in *** GA for Night bite to eat. First off, very very busy, had to wait 30 minutes to get a table. Didn't mind the wait. Then we got seated,, didn't get the waitresses name but informed her I was a veteran and that I had a few coupon for some free prezal bits. She took our order, we also got a med pepperoni and beef pizza and brought our drinks. This place seemed extremely loud inside, could hardly hear my fiance from across the table, and I wear hearing devices. The pizza was ok, sorry wasn't all that moved. The bites were pretty great though. Our waitress came back asked how the bites were, I said great. Well we finished up with left overs so she came back and I asked for a box. She took off and didn't Evan ask if we ever wanted a refill. I waited 10 min before asking were our check was with someone else. Our waitress came back, didn't applolgies and dropped off the check and poof, gone again forever. 15 minutes went by and I had to inquire again, finally after another 5 additional minutes some guy came and said I'll run that for you.. I was so mad at this time I said "fine", he ran it, I didn't leave any tip for the *** service for the waitress. Bad service for a first time customer. Who probably won't be back. Just thought that I should let someone know about this place. Thanks for reading.

Jeffrey Blair