Audi Bedford - Buyer Beware!!!

I purchased a used Infiniti from Audi of Bedford on March 17, 2017. I assumed that since they deal with high-dollar clients, they would be a reputable dealer! Hah! To be fair, It was an "As Is" car. I test drove it twice, and it seemed to be in pretty good shape. After driving less than 40 MILES, there were TWO warning lights on the dashboard. I called the dealer and spoke to the manager. He suggested that I go to AutoZone and have them read the codes for me. I took the car to my mechanic. He said there was something wrong with the ABS system and possibly at catalytic converter or an oxygen sensor. He reset the codes to make sure that it was not a fluke. 40 miles later, the codes were back on. He said that most likely the dealer reset the codes before I bought the car because the codes usually do not reappear immediately. I again contacted the dealer. My salesman said that the manager would be contacting me. I never heard from anyone. I purchased their "gold program" warranty from the Warranty Group just in case something like this would happen. I took my car to an Infiniti dealer for service. The total charge to repair the car is $5,200. Needs and catalytic converter, ABS system parts, and a timing chain cover. The Warranty Group said they will cover the ABS repair only. The contract specifically states that the catalytic converter is not covered (be sure to read the whole thing - GOLD PROGRAM means nothing). The Warranty Group is asking me to get specific part numbers for the timing chain cover even though the contract states that timing chain covers are covered. Just prior to taking the car for repairs, we had a heavy rain. My sunroof leaked and soaked the driver's side of the car. I spent a considerable amount of time using a wet vac to get the water out of the carpet. Good luck with this dealer if you're looking for a used car. In a time when companies are working hard to improve the "Customer Experience" and keep customers for life, it's good to know that there are still some companies that are willing to screw the customer to get a sale.
ID
Bedford, Ohio
Product
Infiniti Car
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution