Walgreens - Compmaint

I have been trying to get my 1 med fixed. I am not sure what to is going on I have been in touch with my dr. Walgreens and my dr said didn't send them the rejection notice to them so they can figure out what to do with the insurance to fix it. Every time I call Walgreens I am on hold on the phone at least 20 minutes or more each time. Time I called and was on there for 43 minutes before it said they were on lunch break and I looked at the time and it said 4:42 and the recording said every day lunch is 1:30. 1:30

User's recommendation: Never go there. They used to be the best about 8 years ago but now in the last 3 years its ridiculous. You can't get any one the phone for questions until 20 to 30 minutes or more. Car line is every time hardly backed up but it still takes 20 to 25 minutes to get through every time. My husband can't get my meds on his lunch break anymore because he is always late. I can call and ask if my meds are ready and they will tell me yes or they will be on an hour. I will wait a few hours or the next day sometimes and when I get there they will tell me it's not ready yet or my insurance won't pay for it until a day or 2 days later. I am way past sick of this place. I have switched my son's, my 2 daughters, all of mine except these 2 meds that a different doctor keeps sending it to Walgreens but the rest of our meds are at Walmart and these will be soon too. Walmart is in and out inside or the car line no more than 10 minutes and the answer the phone no more than 5 minutes. I am done the Walgreenssssss.

ID
Sanford, North Carolina
Service
Walgreens Oxyecodine Prescription Refill
Pros
  • Local store
Cons
  • Worse customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution