Microsoft - Just trying to get a laptop for daughters for College

Well I don't make that much money and I thought this is a good idea so I tried it. I just spent all my money to get into my apartment cause I was homeless I needed to stay in the town for my daughters to attend the school district believe me is was very hard ! Well my oldest grauated high school and needed a laptop for college so I gave blue hippo a try it was goin to be a Christmas present. I filled out the forms and it was hard to make the payments bein a single dad with no other income 69.95 every bi-week. So long story short I gave them over 1000.00 and then I called them up to stop payments cause I was haven finacial problems at home so I down graded to a mini laptop I didn't care about my credit anymore so I wanted to pay the rest off and I called the customer service number and it's not a workin WTF !! So I'm out all that money and it's been a year and half still no labtop. I work hard for my money and they ripped me the *** off ! and I had to send the paperwork for the second laptop but they already had my bankin info so I didn't bother with that and they said that was my fault ! That's so stupid if they already had the voided check and my bank info !?so I want to know if I can do somtin about this or who to call plz e-mail me appleton692002@***.com Plz ! Thank u for listening to me Very Pissed off !
ID