Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Of Norfolk - Money scam

You can complain about these auto scams until you turn blue, nothing is going to be done about it. ( Michael in the repair department) Rick Hendrick 6252 E. Virginia Beach Blvd. Norfolk, Va 23502 s on Virginia Beach Blvd in Norfolk, is the biggest scammer ever. I have paid them in full, he calls himself repairing my 2014 Chevrolet Traverse SUV. It's not running at all. Geraldine Harrison Johnson file this complaint, 757-650-****. I am mad as *** I could have used my money to get a rental car, or something. Michael, and Rick Hendrick are scammers. He charged me for the same battery that was in their before. My vehicle was sitting in flood water over night, my vehicle won't start, the battery won't charge, the Insurance appraisers went to appraise it. Michael and Rick Hendrick declared it was no water or flood damage. I am mad as Hell, I am fed up with them, the vehicle was bought from Toyota First Team, 3400 Western Branch Blvd. Chesapeake Va 2332, but Rick Henderick sold it to Toyota First Team Chesapeake, Va. They were aware of the poor maintenance condition of this vehicle, now everyone is pointing their fingers at each other, I am still making payments on this vehicle that should be completely total. I am so tier of deadbeat men running things. They don't want to fix the problem, but they want their hands out asking for money, Rick Henderick got me, they got $275.00 My vehicle is still sitting in the shop, unable to start and its completely dead, the battery is not new, and will not charge, that battery was bought in March 2018. I am Super Pisssssst. I can not explain the way I feel right now, it's unexplainable. I am disappointed, angry, fed up, but it is nothing that I can do. There is no one who will resolve these ongoing issues with Rick Henderick, Michael in the repair department and First Team in Chesapeake. If I could have it my way, I will close Rick Henderick, so they will never take anybody's money again.
ID
Service
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Of Norfolk Car Repair
Cons
  • Are scammers
  • Michael in the repair department is dead beat
  • Services are extremely poor
Reason of review