Accurately Created Exteriors - Wrongful denial of enrollment and won't explain why-

I have been denied acceptance into their program after paying fees and application costs. I know that there is no valid reasoning of my denial, however...I can not get a person to call me that has any reasoning as to why I have been denied. Their fax number does not work and I always get a voicemail when you try to contact them.......this company is a scam rip off that does not extend any professionalism towards customer issues and coming to a resolution. All these departments and extensions and nobody to answer a phone or return a message.....shows the unprofessionalism and lack of dependability these people have. However, they never drop the ball on obtaining your bank account information or communicating when they are putting their hand in your bank account each week..... ...those same customers that you accept money from should be the same customers you provide a sound professional obligation to as well...such as customer service.
ID