Verified Reviewer

Waldo Contacts - Dissatisfied to say the least!

Update by user Sep 24, 2021

Just left pending status, contacts aren't even here yet. Filed dispute with my bank for the unauthorized charges.

Update by user Sep 22, 2021

I tried to call them to refund me and cancel the order but they refused. The funds were and still 3 days later are!

I just got notification of shipping this morning so there absolutely was time to cancel the order! They are a SCAM. I have to wait to file a dispute with my bank until the funds clear but my account is still overdrawn and I had to cancel an important emergency dental visit because I lacked the funds. Even if you send the contacts back they will only give you "store credit"!

Their contacts are HORRIBLE.

They are foggy and thin and feel like you have dust in your eyes! I am so pissed off!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 22, 2021
Cancelled my subscription months ago and still charged $204! Tried to resolve with Waldo. They won't allow it. Even though the charge was PENDING as it had just hit my account! I didn't even have an order number to give them! They overdrew my account. I am filing a dispute with my bank.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM WALDO! SCAM!

ID
Cons
  • Contacts are horrible quality
  • Do not stand by their cancellation policy
  • Never actually cancel your subscription
Loss