New Reviewer
The child in question is living here in Arizona with me but the childs father is receiving the child tax credit money Money for the child in Kentucky but not sending help for the child we need to fix that we need to stop the process of the father receiving child tax...
View full review
View full review

Next year file a 1040 Recovery Rebate Credit claiming the money and state your facts in writing to the IRS and they will officially investigate and award the funds to your account if you can show evidence proving your claim and send your child's father the bill. My ex-wife stole my identity while I was out of the country so I've studied up on all the E.I.P.

fraud the IRS is currently dealing with.

It takes 4-6 months (which really means 8) but I've been able to recover my stimulus money using this route. Good luck I hope I've helped or at least pointed you in the right direction.

View more comments
#2889775 Review #2889775 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Phoenix, Arizona