Verified Reviewer

Worldpay - No response to overpricing

Update by user Sep 23, 2021

No contact from customer service despite them saying that their customers are their most important asset.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2021
My biz has used World Pay credit card processing platform for 20+ years.I have always been assured of the lowest credit card processing rates.In July 2021, the Company apparently raised their fees and rates by approximately 42% without ever advising me. I complained to customer service, and they created a case number with a response time of 24-48 business hours, but nothing has been done. Sad.

User's recommendation: Sad. Overpriced. Don't use them. Cust Svc terrible. Talk big, but extremely weak in performance.

ID
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Return to old rates, an apology, and a refund of $1,000 - the overpricing amount for July-September 2021.

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Verizon Wireless - Billing

Update by user Sep 17, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. Apparently one customer service agent can give completely different information than another.

Which one do you believe?

They are reversing the amount they took from my bank acc't today plus refunding another small amount - not nearly as much as I was originally told. HLB3.

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2021
After I moved my two lines of mobile service to Xfinity mobile, and was told that I owed them no more money and to expect a $66 refund on my most recent payment, they turned around and took another $38.84 from my bank account during the next billing period. They do not have their stuff together. Now, they don't even want to talk to me because they can't acknowledge my number in their database.

User's recommendation: Don't give them your bank account information.

Resolved