Scheer Construction - Unpaid Binding Arbitration Award

On May 5, 2010 I participated in binding arbitration as required by my contract with Scheer Construction Corp., 31 Woodside Road, Billerica, MA 02446. I was awarded $7,887.46 in damages, which is everything I asked for with the exception of some undocumented miscellaneous costs, against Scheer Construction Corp. They are now in default of this award as they have not paid it in the time period allowed by the arbitrator. I am in the process of trying to collect the award. It has been a time consuming and frustrating process. It was my contention that Scheer Construction Corp. improperly installed my kitchen floor by not following industry guidelines. As a result, I have numerous ceramic floor tiles that are loose. The floor was installed by Scheer Construction Corp. and it's subcontractor Double D Tile & Masonry of Burlington, Ma. The principal of Double D is Peter D'Eramo. When dealing with Scheer Construction Corp. and Doug Scheer, you may want to take my experience with them into account if you think it's possible that you may have a problem with their work.
ID