Verified Reviewer

Eastern Motors - Reporting a complaint

Original review updated by user Sep 15, 2021
I have purchased a Car on 19Dec2020 And I have received sms for my car number on 23rd Jan 2021. And on 30th Aug I was called for fixing number plate but when I went to Easter motors, the service man said the plate was missing. Travelling 70kms sparing precious hours and just ignoring us by saying sorry and missing the plate? Is is a way of treating customer? Very sorry to say that I regreat buying a car in eastern motors. It's been 9months and no plate number and no smart card registration till now!!!!

User's recommendation: Make sure to value customers time. And never neglect them after calling them. Cos you cannot make time. Don't waste customer time. Thank you.

#2066660

We would love to address your concerns regarding your visit. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004

ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered