Verified Reviewer

ATT - I'm being charged for a phone i don't have and never used.they have down I used it while post office had lost it ,then it was received all 3 phones same box.

I was told by agent how cheap it was to go over to at&;;;;;;;;t wireless when seen cost I mailed phones back never used them or signed a contract I was sent.phones were all received on aug 2 I have an e mail showing it but they still have I used one phone,which wasn't in my possession it was with other 2.so I'm being charged for this phone .talk to at least 10 agents yesterday and still not straightened out.how can I be charged for something I don't have and never used?

User's recommendation: Don't use wireless from at&t.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

ATT - My directv bill

I have been customer for a long time now im being charged for equipment on my directv.why? I had an issue about some phones but head director in office of AT&T president settled that .the phones were received back.i want the extra 58 dollars off my cable bill or ill file another complaint with head office.janice ledger 271* ***th blvd brighton ia.phone 319 461 ****
ID