MCI Communications - Absolutely the worse customer service

Around April 17, 2018 I called MCI with a complaint. You cannot get any help in USA but much deal with Philippines. On that day I complained at how bad the service was and ask the question....'does MCI just want me to cancel service?'' and I hung up. 2 weeks later the phone service was discontinued without my approval. It is now May 10th. 1.Still do not have service 2.All I get is ''so sorry'' from Philippines customer service and no one can tell when service will be tuned back on. They keep saying ''the back room'' is the problem. 3. I have spent 17 days and probably 20 hours trying to get me phone number back and service returned. 4. Philippines will not transfer me to USA customer service not will they relay message to USA rep to call me. As soon as I get my number back I will transfer to AT&T. This terrible customer service is appalling and I will not give this company my business again after this mess is fixed.

They are the worst for giving you the run around. Can't troubleshoot anything!

Always refer to "back office". We loss way too much $ just waiting for a response to take care of a problem they promise is handled. The associates are trained to be apologetic, but the company sucks!!!! LEAVE MCI!

Don't hesitate to do so. Don't sign on with them no matter what they promise you.

ID
Service
Mci Communications Phone Service
Cons
  • See my review
  • Too long of a list
Reason of review