Lazada Philippines - Got scammed with what was delivered and Lazada rejected my request for refund (ordered dog stairs worth 1.4k, got a worthless plastic container)

Ordered what was advertised (dog stairs), what was delivered was a plastic container. Obviously, I had been scammed so I requested for a refund since I never ordered a plastic container, in the first place, and the item they delivered to me was basically, worthless. Lazada immediately rejects my request for a refund. They, essentially, protect scammers who rob buyers.

User's recommendation: Just order from Shopee. So much better in dealing with sellers who scam buyers.

ID