Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 12, 2021

Allianz Travel Insurance sent me a message stating they did not have any representatives to contact me but I could contact them. I did contact them and they denied my claim!

The entire reason I purchased the insurance was in case I did have to cancel at the last minute, and I did and they still denied my claim! How dare they ask me to contact them about my problem because when I contacted them before I received no resolution!What a poorly ran company!

Update by user Oct 12, 2021

Since my request for the refund which is why I purchased the insurance to begin with I have received NOTHING! No call, e-mail, anything! What a waste of time, what an absolute rip off of insurance!

Original review updated by user Sep 10, 2021
I purchased this insurance in case I had to cancel for ANY REASON; henceforth, reason for my purchase. The day of the scheduled concert, I was told that the date for me to cancel had passed, and they could no longer honor my request. It was 8 hours before the show, and I was assured I would get my money back before the event for any reason! Total rip off! DO NOT EVERY BUY! LIES!!
ID
Service
Allianz Travel Insurance Customer Care
Cons
  • Not understanding the issue and denying the claim
Loss