Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Omega Juicers - Support - Garanty

Omega Juicers - Support - Garanty
Omega Juicers - Support - Garanty
Update by user Jan 02, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. I found Omega Juicers' new support number in one of his products while I was shopping and used to call them..

Update by user Sep 11, 2021

Company sent a broken link, so I cannot access or follow up the status of my claim.Company has not contacted me after more than two months have passed.Company changed the customer service contact number to a lane line, so you have to pay for the call.

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2021
***Request #: 171626*** To whom it may concern; This is the second time I am trying to do a followup on my previous emails. Please review the emails below about claim No 171626. I have not received any new communication for more that a month. May I know the reason? Can you tell me what are the next steps? Thanks, Date of purchase Jan 2, 2021

User's recommendation: Find a company with better customer support. They changed their support number to a local lane line and you have to pay for the call if you are not in that state.

Resolved