First Institute - Poor customer service

First Institute student Massage Clinic- I have been going to the student massage clinic for 15 years, often go and have a massage on a weekly bases. Yes you do the math. I have put quite a few $$ in this place. The massage is acceptable for $35 a hour. Nothing fancy. You get what you pay for. Today I was running late for my 6:15 appointment, so I called and asked if the appointment can be pushed back to 6:30. Larcy Ward who answered the phone said no ( same thing happened before, other receptionist said sure no problem). I asked why not, First she said she can’t make the students do things like that. I asked her if she could ask her to stay just additional 15 minuets, later on she accused me that I demanded her to force the student to stay late. For the past 15 years, many times they called me and asked if I could come earlier because the students had no appointments before me, I went there early, also many times they called me just before the appointment, claiming the students were sick and couldn’t do the massage. I totally understood. It goes both way in terms of understanding. Somehow today Larcy Ward was giving me a such hard time and being extremely rude. I threatened not coming back again and she can cancel all my appointments( I often make my appointments for several month at the time), thinking she would be nice and would not want to me as a long term Customer. She said “ok I canceled all your appointments”. I did not stay calm after that, I did raise my voice and asked to speak to her manager, she said I am the manage. I said you can’t be the ceo or the owner, you have no idea about how to treat a customer, she said this is a school not some businesses. I asked to rebook all my appointments, she said no, we don’t do appointments more than 2 at the time. I have been doing the same thing for years and she just changed the rule on me today. Later on she said to me “you can’t be a customer here, I don’t want you to be a Customer here”. I surrender!

Thank you Pissedconsumer foe following up on this issue. No , nobody from First Institute Crystal Lake Illinois has contacted me and tried to resolve the issue. This further demonstrates that the management does not care about consumers.Jun P.

ID