Verified Reviewer

Iq Option - Balance blocked for withdrawal

I have my account limited and my balance blocked for withdrawal since 23/08/2021, I made the video call to verify the account on 02/09/2021 and so far my balance is still blocked for withdrawal! I urgently need the withdrawal of the withdrawal, I need my money and it's a very high amount that is in my iq bank, I have been contacting the support chat almost daily and they don't know how to pass a position, they say it's not up to them, so I need someone to solve it urgently, please. I await a brief return and solution.

User's recommendation: beware of the iq option, they are liars.

Reading all the comments here, IQ option have proven to be a scam. If you find yourself in this situation, I'll advice you contact onetimerecovery at proton.me. They will advise you on how best you can get your funds back.

#2060978

Good evening! We are sorry you feel this way.

We are not liars, but a genuine app indeed. We deeply apologize for making you wait.

The relevant team will do their best to revert to you shortly. Thank you for your time.

View more comments (1)