Nalley Chevrolet - Still no tage after 6weeks

Nalley Chevrolet - Still no tage after 6weeks
To whomever it may concern, I purchased a 2018 Chevy Camaro from Ivory Chevrolet located at 4200 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291 on March 31, 2019. It has been 6weeks and the paper work for my tags is still not processed. I have been in contact with the Finance Manager Al Bryan. He informed me that the company was bought out on 1 May by Nalley Chevrolet and they no longer have access to my paperwork. My temp tag expires in 6days and I'm very concerned. I called and spoke with Angela (POC who previous handled paperwork for tags under Ivory Chevrolet) this morning and she was clueless and very unprofessional. She took my name and number and stated she would forward it to the POC who is handling the paperwork for Ivory Chevrolet and I should just wait for a return call back. The only person who has offered to assist me with this matter was Shelby. However, I did leave a detail message for the General Manager of Nalley Chevrolet (Mikal Williams) and I'm awaiting a return call back at this time. I have been pulled over on 2 occasions by the police due to this negligence on Ivory Chevrolet. I'm an Army Veteran who has served my country and I want to be heard and treated fairly. Any assistances that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
ID
#1251918 Review #1251918 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Union City, Georgia
Service
Nalley Chevrolet Customer Care
Cons
  • Did not deliver on what was promist
  • Customer service and poor product quality
Reason of review
Still waitting on dealership to send in tag paperwork after 6 weeks ridding on temp tags still
Loss
Preferred solution
I want the dealership to process my paperwork so I can put tags on my car