Mundo Corp - Battery does not work and wants me to ship back at my expense

This company needs a lesson in customer service. I ordered a laptop battery from Mundo Corp. and it has never worked. I called the "customer" service dept and was that I had to email the repair dept. I did so and was told to wait for a form thru my email. I received the form but after reading it realized that I had to return the battery at my expense and if they found that the battery was not faulty they would charge my credit card a fee and would also charge a restocking fee. I felt that I was going to be out of more money than I cared to invest. The battery is *** and I would not recommend this company to anyone. I should have invesigated them before I bought it. The battery was cheaper than onthers. I guess you really do get what you pay for.
#207735

So -- this is the norm in most any specialty business -- best buy, Comp USA, Tiger direct -- all same policies --do you live under a rock -- return the product, it would be replaced at no expense, except your shipping. UNLESS there is a problem with your laptop -- THEN why is is the companies fault??????

ID