Ordered 1 month of food, read cancel directions and was told to cancel within 14 days when I tried to cancel auto ship was told there was a 125.00 cancel fee. READ everything this was very misleading. User's recommendation: READ CAREFULLY
#2060106

Hello Charlotte, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for any confusion surrounding our cancellation policy.

We offer the option to receive a one-time delivery or you can enroll in an auto-delivery program. When you enroll in an auto-delivery you receive a discount off of the price for a one-time order and for this reason we ask that you take two shipments. If you cancel within 14 days of receiving your first order you can take advantage of the Money Back Guarantee. We issue you a label and you would just need to send back anything non-frozen you have not opened.

If you cancel after this period and before you have received a second order there is a fee to make up for the initial discount received. After you receive a second order there is no fee if you cancel. If you would like for us to look into the matter further then please send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review, and we will be happy to help.

Have a great day! -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

ID
Cons
  • Cancellation policy
  • Auto ship
Preferred solution
I just want to cancel future shipments one month is enough to see if I like it. I totally disagree with automatic anything with on line purchases.