Simply Orange Juice - Ounces in your bottles

I have always only purchased Simply Orange juice products. NO MORE!! I have been outraged that you have only 52 ozs in your bottles vs all others at 59 ozs. It's bad enough that everyone went to 59 from 65, but you have added insult to injury. SHAME ON YOU! Sadly, I will no long purchase and be able to drink my favorite orange juice because you want to boost your profits. Do you truly think we're stupid (I would answer: yes, you do) and that we would not notice??!! I've ignored it for a long time...no longer. It's insulting. I'll certainly find another brand. Very sorry you felt you "had" to cost reduce...but...your loss! You can cost reduce, but now you'll lose your base and so negate your profit increases...! Corporate greed...what can I say. Weren't the recent tax changes sufficient??!!

They hope customers do not notice the tiny net weight in front on the package and pay the high price for less product. Don't buy any of the company's brands and show them who's the real boss. Hint: it's not them, it's the customer on whom they depend.

ID
Product
Simply Orange Juice Juice
Pros
  • Like taste and varieties
Cons
  • Ounces and value per bottle
Reason of review
Number of ounces in the bottles..lowest in industry..
Preferred solution