Verified Reviewer

Coastal Living - At this juncture you do not want me to put down a survey! You can’t critique something that you have not actually established if you’re going to talk to me!

Update by user Sep 07, 2021

Pissed . Is this line I’m questioning linguistically correct.

Or insulting statement this is gotten out of hand over something small I’m really really getting aggravated here. I have never in my entire life heard of a reputable company using the word pissed in their questionnaire.

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2021
At this juncture you do not want me to put down a survey! You cant critique something that you have not actually established if youre going to talk to me!
ID
Pros
  • Seems like a good magazine
Cons
  • Impossible to get a hold of anybody
Preferred solution
Hello…Hello …Hello,,,,

Verified Reviewer

Coastal Living - Subscription question

Besides Im getting aggravated!I said Im getting aggravated I said Im getting aggravated I said Im getting aggravated since Im getting aggravated because Im getting aggravated besides Im getting aggravated!
ID
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution