Beitzell Fence

I spent thousands of dollars with this company a few years ago. I have a problem with a gate and call the company to have it fixed. It took me 7 calls just to get somebody to call me back. After I finally got one of the owners on the phone (Karen Beitzell) she finally said she would send someone out to look at the problem. Four weeks later after 4 more calls I get her on the phone and she tells me that it's going to be $350.00 to fix a broken hinge! I was appalled and let her know it. When I pressed her for how much the hinge set cost she said she would find out and get back to me. Two weeks and 4 calls later I finally get her on the phone again and she says $39.00. I just chuckled and said fine just send it and I'll fix it myself. That was a month ago. Still no set, I told her to send it COD. I've tried numerous times to contact the comapany and all I get is the run around. I still have a broken gate for over 3 months now with no relief in sight . I am suing the company. I've never been treated with poorer cutomer service and I've been a home owner for over 20 years. I've never posted something like this before and my motivation is to warn people to stay awy from this company they are a disaster. I could only imagine how they would respond to a REAL BIG problem

Karen Beitzell does not care about you or any of their customers. She is rude on the phone and she sets up bogus appointments. Don't waste your time with this company!

Had a fence installed. All reviews of Karen and the lack of customer service are still true to this day.

I remain anonymous bc I am still awaiting the completion of a fence job. It's sad that people are treated this way. I have missed multiple work days expecting the installation; no call, no show. Installation came weeks past the install date and they only way I found anything out was consistently calling Beitzell.

I always dealt with Karen and she promises call backs, install dates, etc always to let me, the consumer down.

Can't imagine how they remain in business with this service.

BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT USE

What a horrible company to do business with! How they stay in business with such shady ownership is beyond me.

It took them forever to begin work on my fence, but they were certainly quick to cash my deposited check.. go figure. Then they did not complete the job.. I have no latch on my gate.

It's just swings open. Maybe I'm a sucker, I gave them the other half of the payment since they told me they would special order the latch and return to install it. Did they? No.

I guess I screwed myself for putting trust in a local company. I'll go out and spend more money to buy and install the latch myself, because I can. But I will go onto every review site and bash Beitzell, because they are in fact awful. STAY AWAY.

The owners can't face their frustrated customers, so they dodge them with a gatekeeper when you call. TERRIBLE.

WARNING! Stay away from this company. Not

reliable, give you runaround and do poor work!

Took six months to put up a small fence and over 25 calls to do adjustments that still was not done by them. Had someone else to fix

lock. What a experience this was..

DO NOT RECOMMEND.

We had a horrible problem with them when our fence was built - shoddy detail work took a ton of calls but was fixed. Now 4 1/2 year later and an entire half of our fence fell tonight - shoddy work posts were fully rotted and not put in deep enough. I can only imagine how this will go --- I plan on not letting this go till they remedy the situation.

My god, it costs $400 to replace the whole *** gate from most places. Thanks for the warning.

By the way Eric he paid for the *** fence for the thing not to *** up within months of having it installed. That's why he throw down so much money so he would not have to deal with it himself.

its a freaking hinge - go to the store and get one and fix the *** thing and quit crying

View more comments (6)