Verified Reviewer

Morgan And Morgan - Poor case evaluation

They do poor case evaluations. I am trying to get pension benefits from IBM. Case very simple. I have all the document and facts necessary to handle my case and secure a WIN. The intake folks did not want critical information such as a serial number on a certain document. I insisted on giving this serial number, after asking (4) times the intake worker finally took it. This sent up a RED FLAG these people are not real professionals. They are only AMBULANCE CHASER"S (car accidents). They advertise many areas of expertise, but they are not a good law firm. STAY AWAY!!!

User's recommendation: Find another law firm, they can't handle mild to complex cases.

#2058958

Hi! This Tyler D from the Client Experience Team.

We take all negative feedback seriously. We are so sorry that we were not able to help you with your case. As the largest Personal Injury law firm, we are so sorry that we cannot help everyone.

As we work on improving our level of service to the people, we hope you call us in the future should you need our services again. Take Care!

ID
Pros
  • Unprofesional
Cons
  • Non caring employess
Preferred solution